Kristi LeGrande enjoyed her Getaway to America’s Most Famous Small Town: Red Cloud, NE. Thank you to all business participants. Check back often for other giveaways.
Red Cloud, Nebraska on November 17, 2017
WHERE? Red Cloud, Nebraska offers a glimpse into a storied American past while maintaining a progressive vision for the future. The town’s most famous citizen, author Willa Cather, introduced the world to Red Cloud and left indelible impressions in the minds of her readers.
Red Cloud is set amidst brick-lined streets, charming homes, historic buildings and the immense beauty of the prairie.
Your off-the-beaten path adventure will let you explore a rural lifestyle while immersing yourself in performance arts, culture, history and local cuisine.
This contest is done in cooperation with the Red Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce who welcome you to their historic community known as “America’s Most Famous Small Town.”
Prize Package Includes
- Overnight Lodging at the Kaley House B&B, Master Suite for the evening of November 17, 2017. Winner must reserve upon notification of winning prize. $156.80 value http://redcloudbb.com/
$20 certificate to Fat Fox’s Kitchen
$20 certificate to Lizzy’s
2 free-7 building tours from the Willa Cather Foundation $50 value
2 popcorn and soft drink tickets to use at Carrick show $8.00 value
Wine or beer tasting at On the Brix $10-$15
2 free tours of the Historic Starke Round Barn http://www.starkeroundbarn.com/ $10
Copy of My Antonia. Willa Cather’s book published in 1918-100 year anniversary is in 2018. $10.00
Red Cloud Chamber of Commerce Gift basket: $20
How to Win-Complete ALL Steps to be Eligible
- You must provide an email address on the home page of this website: lindaleierthomason.com. Enter your email in the red white and blue box in the right-hand column of the home page-this page. [It will tell you if we already have it after you type in your email address.]
- Go to Facebook Click Here for Facebook Page or use this link https://www.facebook.com/lleierthomason/. Like the page and comment about who’d you take on this trip with you & why. A share is also appreciated.
- All steps must be completed for your entry to be accepted. No exceptions.
Rules to Enter
Please read all carefully before entering.
- Must be twenty-one (21) or older to win.
- Contest open to legal residents of the United States of America.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be chosen at random on Monday, October 23, 2017. Winner will be notified via email. Response must be received in 24 hours. If none, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed.
- Prize package is for November 17, 2017 and only this date. Do not enter if you cannot attend the performance (7:30 PM-10:00 PM) and spend the evening at the Kaley House B&B. No more than two guests are allowed to stay in the Master Suite at the Kaley House. Winner may reserve other rooms at his/her expense.
- Prize does not include transportation to and from Red Cloud, Nebraska.
- Winner agrees to take photographs of his/her visit and to share a minimum of 3 images by November 20, 2017 with lindaleierthomason.com to use at their discretion. An email will be provided to you.
- Winner assumes all responsibility and releases lindaleierthomason.com and all prize donors and sponsors from all liability.
- If winner accepts prize and does not use, winner agrees to pay lindaleierthomason.com $300.00 on or before November 24, 2017. Payment must be in form of cashier’s check.
- By accepting prize, winner understands and agrees to all contest rules.
- Immediate family members (spouse/partner, children, grandchildren and parents) of prize sponsors, Red Cloud Chamber of Commerce and/or lindaleierthomason.com are not eligible to enter.
©Copyright. September 2017. Linda Leier Thomason
All Rights Reserved.
Linda Leier Thomason is a retired CEO who writes freelance business and travel stories, along with feature articles. Her work experiences include a Fortune 500 corporation, federal government and small business. If you’d like to conduct a joint community promotion with Linda, complete the form below.
And find out more about Linda by clicking the “Meet Linda” tab above.