Makes 4-5 cups
- 30 ounces (3 3/4 cup) black beans, drained and rinsed (I make my own with recipe on this site.)
- 15 ounces corn (I’ve used frozen and canned.)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chipped (I usually use at least 1/2 cup.)
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 4 T lime juice (I use bottled.)
- 3 T honey
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Combine black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro into a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, lime juice, honey and oil.
- Drizzle over ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use in fish tacos, especially great with shrimp tacos.