- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients except the pork chops.
- Add pork chops to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade over the top of the pork chops. Squeeze as much air out of the bag as possible and seal.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Place pork chops on grill or in pan. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in the middle of the meat reaches 145 degrees F. Remove from grill.
- Let pork chops stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.