- 1 pound fish cut into 2 to 3 ounce portions-I’ve used cod and tilapia-bake according to directions. I usually sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- 1/2 medium head cabbage finely shredded or bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package of corn tortillas
- Oil for frying tortillas
- White sauce-mix together and let set while fish baking & tortillas frying
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced or 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (Use if I have in my house; otherwise, not)
- 1 teaspoon minced capers (I never use)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Lightly fry tortillas, not too crisp.
Place fish in tortilla and top with shredded cabbage and white sauce. I’ve also topped with chopped cherry tomatoes and fresh cilantro.