- 1 (6 ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 (8 ounces each) containers roasted red pepper hummus (or other flavors)
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup quartered cherry or roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced Greek olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
In small bowl combine yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice and salt and set it aside. Spread hummus onto a 12-inch platter. Layer yogurt mixture over hummus. Top with the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and cheese. Garnish with fresh dill. Serve with flatbread chips.
2T per serving=25 calories.
Hyvee Seasons. Health 2014