Salsa with Fresh Ingredients
A fresh salsa of avocado and corn is great with chips or any other entrée.
It’s low-calorie (101 per serving) and very flavorful.
We typically double the recipe and serve as a side dish for multiple meals.
It’s great paired with the chicken enchilada recipe on this website. (Under Main Dishes-Chicken tab.)
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed (I use fresh-picked corn, slightly blanched.)
- 1/2 cup quartered grape or Roma tomatoes (or whatever you have available)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (I usually triple this, cutting finely.)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice-fresh or bottled
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
Place all in a glass bowl, toss lightly.
All Rights Reserved.