- 4 Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 6 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- Place chicken breasts on wax paper. Top with another sheet of wax paper, and using a mallet flatten chicken to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder to a large resealable bag.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Alternatively, you can add flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder to a shallow bowl and dredge chicken.
- In a large skillet heat butter and oil until butter is melted over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add chicken broth to skillet to deglaze pan.
- Stir in heavy cream, balsamic vinegar and herbs and bring to a low boil.
- Add chicken back to skillet and turn to coat.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for another 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Note, sauce will thicken upon standing.
- Place chicken on serving platter. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Note: Chicken must be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees for boneless products and 180 degrees for bone in chicken products.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 4 servings
Serve over rice or couscous with a green leafy salad and/or broccoli for a complete meal. Enjoy!