- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack over medium-high heat.
- Brush 4-5 fresh sweet corn cobs with 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until slightly charred, turning frequently.
- Remove from grill. Cool slightly.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs; place in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut and cube about a half of a pound of red peppers (or sweet mixed peppers). Add to kernels with 2 seeded and chopped jalapeno peppers and 1/3 bottle cilantro avocado yogurt dressing.
- Toss to combine.
- Stir in 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Pre-heat a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Peel 1 pound jumbo shrimp and pat dry.
- Thread shrimp onto metal skewers; brush with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque (145 degrees), turning once halfway through.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve over the corn salad.
Note: I peel and pat shrimp and sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning and grill in grill pan instead of placing them on skewers. I use a 1/2 of a jalapeno pepper and always mixed sweet peppers (red, orange and yellow) instead of solely red peppers.