8 oz angel hair pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 cup thinly sliced red onion (I use half.)
Juice of 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 lb raw shrimp, peeled
1-28oz can whole tomatoes well-drained & chopped
1/3 cup sliced, pitted Kalamata olives
1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil. (I use dried basil.)
1 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to directions. Drain well. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic and onion in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice and shrimp. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until shrimp are nearly cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives and basil. Cook for 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Toss together, pasta, shrimp and tomato mixture and cheese in a large bowl.
Serve with tossed green salad and warm bread of your choice.
©Copyright. October 2017. Linda Leier Thomason
All Rights Reserved.