- 1-8 ounce can crescent dinner rolls
- 2-Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped Pepperoni
- 2-Tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Italian Cheese Blend (2 oz)
- 1/2 Cup pizza sauce (8 oz can)
Heat over to 350 degrees; spray cookie sheet.
Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal with serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices, place cut side down on cookie sheet.
Bake 13-17 minutes or until edges golden brown.
Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce.
Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
Copyright. September 2015. Linda Leier Thomason.
All Rights Reserved.