- 1 container (7oz) plain hummus
- 1 container (8oz) Greek Fat Free plain hummus
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons quartered pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced (15 slices) [I run fork down each side for decorative effect.]
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 15 (1 1/4-inch) squares
30 pita chips
In medium bowl, mix hummus, yogurt, feta cheese, lemon peel and lemon juice
Spread on shallow serving plate or pie plate. Top with tomato, green onions and olives. Place cucumber slices and red pepper squares alternately around hummus.
Serve with pita chips.
1 serving=110 calories
Betty Crocker. 2011.