- 1-14.75 ounce can of cream style corn
- 2/3 stack of soda crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a glass oven-proof container with no-stick cooking spray.
- Crush soda crackers. [Keep 1/8 cup for top.]
- Open the can of corn. Do not drain.
- In a separate container, mix the corn, milk, soda cracker and milk. [You may need to add or delete crackers based on how thick you’d like your final product to be. Same for milk.]
- Pour mixture into glass container.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and place on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed soda crackers on top of mixture.
- Cover and bake.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes to solidify dish.
Enjoy this Thomason/Ginn family side dish.